Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About National weekly. (Chicago [Ill.]) 18??-188?
Chicago [Ill.] (18??-188?)
National weekly. : (Chicago [Ill.]) 18??-188?
- Alternative Titles:
National illustrated weekly
- Place of publication:
- Chicago [Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- C.H. Harris (Carl Pretzel)
- Dates of publication:
- Politics and culture--United States--Newspapers.
- Description based on: 7th year, no. 350 (Sept. 11, 1880).
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 12, 1885.
- Subtitle: An illustrated political journal.
- sn 95067014
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information