Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Stapleton enterprise incorporating the Logan County pioneer [microform]. (Stapleton, Logan County, Neb.) 1942-1964
Stapleton, Logan County, Neb. (1942-1964)
The Stapleton enterprise incorporating the Logan County pioneer [microform]. : (Stapleton, Logan County, Neb.) 1942-1964
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Stapleton, Logan County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mentor A. Brown
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 30, no. 45 (May 28, 1942)-no. 33 (Aug. 13, 1964).
- Logan County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Stapleton (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Continues the numbering of Stapleton enterprise.
- Formed by the merger of: Stapleton enterprise, and: Logan County pioneer (Gandy, Neb. : 1895).
- Numbering begins each year with no. 1, 1961-1964.
- Published as: Stapleton enterprise, July 18-Sept. 5, 1957.
- Vol. numbering ceased with v. 47, 1959.
- sn 95069071
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information