Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Garrison argus [microform]. (Garrison, Neb.) 1902-1908
Garrison, Neb. (1902-1908)
Garrison argus [microform]. : (Garrison, Neb.) 1902-1908
- Place of publication:
- Garrison, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Roseleta J. Clark
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 22, 1902)-v. 6, no. 23 (Feb. 6, 1908).
- Butler County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Garrison (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Issues for Oct. 17, 1907-Feb. 6, 1908 called v. 6, no. 7-v. 6, no. 23.
- Issues for Sept. 5-Oct. 10, 1907 called v. 1, no. 1-v. 1, no. 6.
- Suspended with May 30, 1907 issue; resumed with Sept. 5, 1907 issue.
- sn 95069148
View complete holdings information