Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The people's banner [microform]. (David City, Neb.) 18??-1953
David City, Neb. (18??-1953)
The people's banner [microform]. : (David City, Neb.) 18??-1953
- Place of publication:
- David City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H. McGaffin
- Dates of publication:
-v. 64, no. 16 (Dec. 3, 1953).
- Butler County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- David City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Bellwood gazette, Dec. 21, 1939, and: Brainard clipper Sept. 21, 1950.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 17 (Jan. 2, 1895).
- Merged with: Butler County press (David City, Neb.), to form: Banner press (David City, Neb.).
- sn 95069194
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information