Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Butler County press [microform]. (David City, Neb.) 1873-1953
David City, Neb. (1873-1953)
Butler County press [microform]. : (David City, Neb.) 1873-1953
- Alternative Titles:
Twice a week Butler county press
- Place of publication:
- David City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.D. Casper & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-81st year, no. 17 (Dec. 3, 1953).
Began in 1873.
Apr. 10, 1901-
- Butler County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Butler County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212881
- Description based on: Vol. 18, no. 51 (Sept. 4, 1891).
- Issues for Feb. 7-10, 1900 have masthead title: Twice a week Butler County press.
- Merged with: People's banner (David City, Neb.), to form: Banner-press (David City, Neb.).
- sn 95069196
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information