Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Gordon journal [microform]. (Gordon, Sheridan County, Neb.) 1891-1917
Gordon, Sheridan County, Neb. (1891-1917)
The Gordon journal [microform]. : (Gordon, Sheridan County, Neb.) 1891-1917
- Place of publication:
- Gordon, Sheridan County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.G. Lyon
- Dates of publication:
-v. 26, no. 17 [i.e. 19] (Mar. 29, 1917).
Began in 1891.
- Gordon (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Sheridan County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 51 (Oct. 28, 1892).
- Merged with: Sheridan County Democrat (Gordon, Neb.), to form: Sheridan County Democrat and Gordon journal.
- Occasional articles in German.
- Some irregularities in numbering.
- sn 95069251
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information