Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sterling eagle. microfilm reel (Sterling, Neb.) 189?-1899
Sterling, Neb. (189?-1899)
The Sterling eagle. microfilm reel : (Sterling, Neb.) 189?-1899
- Place of publication:
- Sterling, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.F. Hitchcock & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 31 (July 13, 1899).
- Johnson County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Johnson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212885
- Chiefly in English with some German.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 15 (Sept. 19, 1895).
- Merged with: Sterling record (Sterling, Neb.), to form: Sterling record and eagle.
- sn 95069321
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information