Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Howard County herald [microform]. (St. Paul, Howard County, Neb.) 1923-1971
St. Paul, Howard County, Neb. (1923-1971)
Howard County herald [microform]. : (St. Paul, Howard County, Neb.) 1923-1971
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- St. Paul, Howard County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M. Lorkosky, Irene Lorkosky
- Dates of publication:
33rd year, no. 9 (Aug. 23, 1923)-v. 81, no. 48 (Feb. 24, 1971).
- Howard County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Howard County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205349
- Merged with: Phonograph (Saint Paul, Neb. : 1911), to form: Phonograph-herald.
- sn 95069389
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information