Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Madrid herald [microform]. (Madrid, Perkins County, Neb.) 1920-1964
Madrid, Perkins County, Neb. (1920-1964)
Madrid herald [microform]. : (Madrid, Perkins County, Neb.) 1920-1964
- Place of publication:
- Madrid, Perkins County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- W.S. Daniel
- Dates of publication:
-v. 43, no. 28 (Dec. 31, 1964).
Began in Jan. 1920.
- Madrid (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Perkins County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01237621
- Perkins County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no.  (Jan. 15, 1920).
- Suspended following June 17, 1943 issue. Resumed with vol. 24, no. 25 (Jan. 3, 1946).
- sn 95069404
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information