Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Mead advocate [microform]. (Mead, Saunders County, Neb.) 18??-1917
Mead, Saunders County, Neb. (18??-1917)
The Mead advocate [microform]. : (Mead, Saunders County, Neb.) 18??-1917
- Place of publication:
- Mead, Saunders County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- W.F. Primley, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 27, no. 33 (Feb. 14, 1917).
- Description based on: Vol. 10, no. 50 (Nov. 1, 1895).
- Issues for <Dec. 3, 1897>-Mar. 22, 1900 called <vol. 2, no. 2>-v. 4, no. 12.
- Issues for Mar. 29 1900-Feb. 14, 1917 called 15th year, no. 13-v. 27, no. 33.
- Merged with: Yutan news, to form: News-advocate (Yutan, Neb.).
- sn 95069423
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information