Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Gretna reporter [microform]. (Gretna, Sarpy County, Neb.) 1888-1897
Gretna, Sarpy County, Neb. (1888-1897)
The Gretna reporter [microform]. : (Gretna, Sarpy County, Neb.) 1888-1897
- Place of publication:
- Gretna, Sarpy County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- John Bradford
- Dates of publication:
-v. 10, no. 29 (May 28, 1897).
Began in July 1888.
- Gretna (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Sarpy County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211908
- Sarpy County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 14 (Sept. 3, 1891).
- Issues for <Aug. 4, 1892-Jan. 26, 1893> also called whole no. <196-321>.
- Merged with: Gretna news, to form: News-reporter (Gretna, Neb.).
- sn 95069489
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information