Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nebraska City weekly [microform]. (Nebraska City, Neb.) 1902-1907
Nebraska City, Neb. (1902-1907)
The Nebraska City weekly [microform]. : (Nebraska City, Neb.) 1902-1907
- Place of publication:
- Nebraska City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Morton Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 30, 1902)-v. 6, no. 52 (Nov. 25, 1907).
- Nebraska City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Nebraska City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218603
- Nebraska--Otoe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212380
- Otoe County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Daily tribune (Nebraska City, Neb).
- Issued semiweekly, even though "weekly" is in title.
- Merged with: Nebraska weekly press, to form: Nebraska weekly press and the Nebraska City weekly tribune.
- sn 95069539
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information