Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily tribune. [microfilm reel] (Nebraska City, Neb.) 1901-1907
Nebraska City, Neb. (1901-1907)
The daily tribune. [microfilm reel] : (Nebraska City, Neb.) 1901-1907
- Alternative Titles:
Nebraska City daily tribune
- Place of publication:
- Nebraska City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Horace G. Whitmore
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 27, 1901)-v. 8, no. 126 (Nov. 25, 1907).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Nebraska City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Nebraska City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218603
- Nebraska--Otoe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212380
- Otoe County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Merged with: Nebraska Daily Press, to form: Nebraska daily press and the Nebraska City daily tribune.
- Published as: Nebraska City daily tribune June 2-Sept. 6, 1902.
- Semi-weekly ed.: Nebraska City weekly.
- sn 95069540
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information