Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Capital City sun [microform]. (Lincoln, Nebr.) 1961-1972
Lincoln, Nebr. (1961-1972)
Capital City sun [microform]. : (Lincoln, Nebr.) 1961-1972
- Place of publication:
- Lincoln, Nebr.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sun Newspapers of Lincoln
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 51, no. 44 (Nov. 23, 1961)- ; -v. 12, no. 3 (Dec. 27, 1972).
- Lincoln (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- First issue adopts its numbering from Lincolnland sun.
- Other eds. available: Northeast Lincoln sun, and: Southeast Lincoln sun.
- Split into: Northwest Lincoln sun, and: Southwest Lincoln sun.
- sn 95069877
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information