Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pawnee Republican and the Pawnee chief [microform]. (Pawnee City, Neb.) 1944-1949
Pawnee City, Neb. (1944-1949)
Pawnee Republican and the Pawnee chief [microform]. : (Pawnee City, Neb.) 1944-1949
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Pawnee City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.D. Flory
- Dates of publication:
76th year, no. 36 (Aug. 3, 1944)-80th year, no. 43 (Sept. 22, 1949).
- Nebraska--Pawnee City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01276232
- Nebraska--Pawnee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211907
- Pawnee City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Pawnee County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: Pawnee Republican, and: Pawnee chief.
- sn 95070144
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information