Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening telegraph [microform]. (North Platte, Neb.) 1900-1936
North Platte, Neb. (1900-1936)
The evening telegraph [microform]. : (North Platte, Neb.) 1900-1936
- Place of publication:
- North Platte, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Kelly & White]
- Dates of publication:
-v. 57, no. 9 (Jan. 11, 1936).
Began in June 1900.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Nebraska--North Platte.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217684
- North Platte (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 65 (June 14, 1900).
- Issues for <May 5, 1908>-Mar. 11, 1925 called <vol. 1, no. 2>-v. 17, no. 59.
- Issues for Mar. 12, 1925-Jan. 11, 1936 called vol. 47, no. 60-v. 57, no. 9 to coincide with vol. number of North Platte telegraph (North Platte, Neb. : 1904).
- Other eds.: Semiweekly telegraph (North Platte, Neb.), <June 26, 1900-Aug. 19, 1902>, Weekly telegraph (North Platte, Neb.), <Jan. 7>-June 30, 1904, and: North Platte telegraph (North Platte, Neb. : 1904), July 7, 1904-<Dec. 28, 1927>.
- sn 95070155
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information