Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Johnson County journal=tribunal [microform]. (Tecumseh, Johnson County, Neb.) 1909-1916
Tecumseh, Johnson County, Neb. (1909-1916)
The Johnson County journal=tribunal [microform]. : (Tecumseh, Johnson County, Neb.) 1909-1916
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Tecumseh, Johnson County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal-Tribunal Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 31, no. 41 (Dec. 2, 1909)-v. 37, no. 50 (Jan. 27, 1916).
- Johnson County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Tecumseh (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: Johnson County journal (Tecumseh, Neb. : 1879), and: Johnson County tribunal.
- Issues for Dec. 2, 1909-Jan. 6, 1910 called also v. 12, no. 2-v. 12, no. 7.
- sn 95070330
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information