Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Babylon eagle. (Babylon, N.Y.) 1929-1963
Babylon, N.Y. (1929-1963)
The Babylon eagle. : (Babylon, N.Y.) 1929-1963
- Place of publication:
- Babylon, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Suffolk Consolidated Press Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 35, no. 40 (Oct. 31, 1963).
Began with Feb. 6, 1929 issue.
- Babylon (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Babylon (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Babylon (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01334638
- New York (State)--Babylon.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207261
- New York (State)--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207260
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Official paper of the Village of Babylon and the Town of Babylon," <1949>.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 7 (May 19, 1930).
- sn 95071001
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information