Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Telegram. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1919-1933
Buffalo, N.Y. (1919-1933)
Telegram. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1919-1933
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Buffalo Telegram
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1919? Ceased in 1933?
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- Polish Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- Polish people--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Polish people.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01715992
- Description based on: Rok. 38, no. 235 (3 paźdz., 1922).
- Editor: B.S. Kamieński, <1922>.
- In Polish and English.
- Jan. 10, 1928 issue numbered: Vol. 43, no. 29; with June 28, 1928 issue, issue numbering for v. 43 recommences with no. 1.
- sn 95071045
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information