Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kronika. (Buffalo ;) 1933-1934
Buffalo ; (1933-1934)
Kronika. : (Buffalo ;) 1933-1934
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo ;
- Geographic coverage:
- Juliann J. Kubiniec
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1934?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 16, 1933)-
- Black Rock (Buffalo, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- "The Black Rock Polish weekly."
- In Polish, with some English.
- sn 95071085
View complete holdings information