Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American rights. (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1854-1855
Buffalo [N.Y.] (1854-1855)
American rights. : (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1854-1855
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Reese & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1854; ceased in July 1855.
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Dec. 23, 1854).
- sn 95071101
View complete holdings information