Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo daily sun. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1837-18??
Buffalo, N.Y. (1837-18??)
Buffalo daily sun. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1837-18??
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Eastabrooks & Palmer
- Dates of publication:
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Aug. 17, 1840 issue misnumbered vol. 3, no. 36 and misdated Aug. 14.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (July 1, 1839).
- sn 95071104
View complete holdings information