Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hamburg sun. (Hamburg, N.Y.) 1963-1971
Hamburg, N.Y. (1963-1971)
The Hamburg sun. : (Hamburg, N.Y.) 1963-1971
- Alternative Titles:
Hamburg sun and Erie County independent
- Place of publication:
- Hamburg, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 88, no. 29 (Mar. 28, 1963)-v. 96, no. 20 (Mar. 18, 1971).
- Boston (N.Y.)--Newspapers--<1965>
- Eden (N.Y.)--Newspapers--<1965>
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Hamburg (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers--<1965>
- Hamburg (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- North Collins (N.Y.)--Newspapers--<1965>
- "Official newspaper for County of Erie, Town of Hamburg, Village of Hamburg, Town of Boston, Town of Eden, Village of North Collins," <1965>.
- Suspended with Dec. 2, 1970 issue; resumed with Mar. 11, 1971 issue.
- sn 95071140
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information