Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Semi-weekly Mercury. (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1838-1839
Buffalo [N.Y.] (1838-1839)
Semi-weekly Mercury. : (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1838-1839
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Thomas L. Nichols
- Dates of publication:
Began in Dec. 1838? Ceased in Jan. 1839?
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (Jan. 11, 1839).
- sn 95071151
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information