Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly Buffalonian. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1839-18??
Buffalo, N.Y. (1839-18??)
The weekly Buffalonian. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1839-18??
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Apr. 4, 1840).
- sn 95071164
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information