Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Buffalo guardian. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1946-19??
Buffalo, N.Y. (1946-19??)
The Buffalo guardian. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1946-19??
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Guardian Publications
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 10, 1946)-
- African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- "Protecting the rights of all minorities."
- Editor: Eric E.L. Hercules.
- sn 95071172
View complete holdings information