Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sea Cliff news. (Sea Cliff, N.Y.) 1918-1951
Sea Cliff, N.Y. (1918-1951)
Sea Cliff news. : (Sea Cliff, N.Y.) 1918-1951
- Place of publication:
- Sea Cliff, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Glen Cliff Press
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1918? Ceased in 1951.
- Nassau County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Nassau County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205518
- New York (State)--Sea Cliff.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01231462
- Sea Cliff (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 35, no. 10 (Jan. 5, 1918).
- Editors: Fred H. Maidment, <1918>; Daisy Swain, <1930>; Adeline M. Huntington, <1944>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 63, no. 42 (Sept. 7, 1951).
- Publishers: Glen Cliff Press, <1918>; Fred M. Maidment, Carrie G. Maidment, <1925-1948>; L.E. Schwartz, <1948>; Griscom Publications, <1950-1951>.
- sn 95071254
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information