Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hamlet news messenger. (Hamlet, N.C.) 1920-1951
Hamlet, N.C. (1920-1951)
The Hamlet news messenger. : (Hamlet, N.C.) 1920-1951
- Place of publication:
- Hamlet, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I.H. Hanlyn
- Dates of publication:
-v. 44, no. 51 (Apr. 6, 1951).
Began in 1920.
May 4, 1948-Apr. 6, 1951
- Hamlet (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Hamlet.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211831
- North Carolina--Richmond County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211833
- Richmond County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 30 (Jan. 11, 1924) = v. 5, no. 28.
- Merged with: East Rockingham news, and: McColl messenger, to form: News messenger (Hamlet, N.C.), <Apr. 9, 1951>.
- Numbering ceased in 1929. Numbering resumed on June 4, 1948, with v. 41, no. 42.
- On June 19, 1951, the McColl messenger separated from the News messenger (Hamlet, N.C.)--and resumed publication from McColl, S.C.
- sn 95072298
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information