Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbus tribune [microform]. (Columbus, Neb.) 1906-1911
Columbus, Neb. (1906-1911)
The Columbus tribune [microform]. : (Columbus, Neb.) 1906-1911
- Place of publication:
- Columbus, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frederick H. Abbott
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 34 (May 17, 1911).
Began Oct. 3, 1906.
- Columbus (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Platte County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212384
- Platte County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 10, 1906).
- Merged with: Columbus journal (Columbus, Neb.), to form: Columbus tribune-journal.
- sn 95073080
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information