Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Paxton times [microform]. (Paxton, Keith County, Neb.) 1920-1967
Paxton, Keith County, Neb. (1920-1967)
The Paxton times [microform]. : (Paxton, Keith County, Neb.) 1920-1967
- Place of publication:
- Paxton, Keith County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ira E. Sage
- Dates of publication:
-v. 47, no. 27 (Apr. 6, 1967).
Began Oct. 1, 1920.
- Keith County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Keith County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207244
- Paxton (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 38 (June 20, 1924).
- Suspended following June 30, 1966 issue; resumed with Aug. 12, 1966 issue.
- sn 95073363
View complete holdings information