Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American citizen [microform]. (Omaha, Neb.) 1923-1985
Omaha, Neb. (1923-1985)
The American citizen [microform]. : (Omaha, Neb.) 1923-1985
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Omaha, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- American Citizen Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1923; ceased in Dec. 1985.
- Italian American newspapers.
- Italian Americans--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Anno 15, n. 23 (July 4, 1938).
- Earlier issues chiefly in Italian with some English; later issues chiefly in English with some Italian.
- Official organ of the "Order Sons of Italy in America" <July 4, 1938-Dec. 23, 1939>.
- sn 95073636
View complete holdings information