Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tecumseh scout [microform]. (Camp Johnson, Tecumseh, Neb.) 193?-1937
Camp Johnson, Tecumseh, Neb. (193?-1937)
Tecumseh scout [microform]. : (Camp Johnson, Tecumseh, Neb.) 193?-1937
- Place of publication:
- Camp Johnson, Tecumseh, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journalism Class of Co. 763 CCC
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 5 (Aug. 1937).
July 1, 1936-
- Description based on: May 25, 1935.
- Some issues lack numbering; issues for July 1, 1936- called v. 1, no. 1-
- Suspended after Nov. 15, 1935; resumed July 1, 1936.
- Suspended with Aug. 4, 1936 issue; resumed Oct. 20, 1936.
- sn 95073704
View complete holdings information