Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Denver bulletin and supplement to the Rocky Mountain news. [microform] (Denver, Jefferson [Colo.]) 1860-1860
Denver, Jefferson [Colo.] (1860-1860)
Denver bulletin and supplement to the Rocky Mountain news. [microform] : (Denver, Jefferson [Colo.]) 1860-1860
- Alternative Titles:
Denver bulletin and supplement to the Rocky Mountain news
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Jefferson [Colo.]
- Geographic coverage:
- W.N. Byers & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1(May 2, 1860)-v. 1, no. 2(May 9, 1860).
- Denver (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- "Published as an advertising medium for gratuitous circulation, and more especially for distribution among the emigrants on the road hence from the states." Cf. First issue.
- Filmed with the Rocky Mountain news for the same dates.
- Issued free to travelers by, and as a supplement to: Rocky Mountain news (Cherry Creek, Kans. Terr. : 1859).
- sn 95073776
View complete holdings information