Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Clipper-citizen [microform]. (Lexington, Neb.) 189?-1922
Lexington, Neb. (189?-1922)
The Clipper-citizen [microform]. : (Lexington, Neb.) 189?-1922
- Place of publication:
- Lexington, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Holmes & Wickizer
- Dates of publication:
-v. 20, no. 526 (Mar. 31, 1922).
Feb. 16, 1912-Mar. 31, 1922
- Dawson County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Lexington (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Dawson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211921
- Absorbed: Lexington gazette (Lexington, Neb.), 1893, Dawson County enterprise, 1897, and: Lexington news (Lexington, Neb).
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 23 (Aug. 4, 1893).
- Formed by the union of: Lexington clipper (Lexington, Neb.), and: Cozad citizen.
- Issues for June 6, 1911-Mar. 31, 1922 called v. 20, no. 105-v. 20, no. 526.
- sn 95073958
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information