Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lexington clipper and Dawson County pioneer [microform]. (Lexington, Neb.) 1937-1982
Lexington, Neb. (1937-1982)
The Lexington clipper and Dawson County pioneer [microform]. : (Lexington, Neb.) 1937-1982
- Alternative Titles:
Lexington clipper incorporating Dawson County pioneer
Oct. 7, 1937-Dec. 30, 1982
- Place of publication:
- Lexington, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lloyd Kain
- Dates of publication:
47th year, no. 52 (Aug. 19, 1937)-97th year, no. 27 (Dec. 30, 1982).
- Dawson County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Lexington (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Dawson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211921
- Formed by the union of: Lexington clipper (Lexington, Neb. : 1922), and: Dawson County pioneer.
- Subscribers also received Dawson County herald (Lexington, Neb. : 1938), Feb. 27, 1964-Dec. 30, 1982.
- sn 95073960
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information