Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lexington clipper [microform]. (Lexington, Neb.) 1983-1991
Lexington, Neb. (1983-1991)
The Lexington clipper [microform]. : (Lexington, Neb.) 1983-1991
- Place of publication:
- Lexington, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lexington Pub.
- Dates of publication:
97th year, no. 28 (Jan. 6, 1983)-102nd year, no. 14 (Nov. 27, 1991).
- Dawson County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Lexington (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Merged with: Dawson County herald (Lexington, Neb. : 1938), to form: Clipper-herald (Lexington, Neb.).
- Subscribers also received Dawson County herald (Lexington, Neb. : 1938).
- Vol. number dropped June 26, 1986; resumed with 101st year, no. 13 (Sept. 13, 1990).
- sn 95073961
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information