Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ada advocate. (Ada, Butte County, S.D.) 19??-19??
Ada, Butte County, S.D. (19??-19??)
The Ada advocate. : (Ada, Butte County, S.D.) 19??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Ada, Butte County, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.G. King
- Dates of publication:
- Ada (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Perkins County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Ada.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01284797
- South Dakota--Perkins County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215807
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 29 (Dec. 30, 1908); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 5, no. 3 (June 26, 1912).
- sn 95076602
View complete holdings information