Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Timber Lake tribune. (Timber Lake, S.D.) 1910-1913
Timber Lake, S.D. (1910-1913)
The Timber Lake tribune. : (Timber Lake, S.D.) 1910-1913
- Place of publication:
- Timber Lake, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.J. Holley
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1910; ceased in 1913.
- Dewey County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Dewey County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208490
- South Dakota--Timber Lake.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234024
- Timber Lake (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13 (Sept. 1, 1910).
- Merged with: Dewey County advocate, and: Trail City record, to form: Timber Lake topic.
- sn 95076635
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information