Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Maple City reporter. (Adrian, Mich.) 1972-1974
Adrian, Mich. (1972-1974)
Maple City reporter. : (Adrian, Mich.) 1972-1974
- Place of publication:
- Adrian, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- [Striking members of the ITV and Newspaper Guild]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 20, 1972)-v. 2, no. 283 (Sept. 21, 1974).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Adrian (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Lenawee County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Lenawee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211964
- "An interim newspaper" published during a strike against: Adrian daily telegram.
- sn 95077563
View complete holdings information