Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Evening world. (Roanoke, Va.) 1889-1913
Roanoke, Va. (1889-1913)
Evening world. : (Roanoke, Va.) 1889-1913
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Roanoke, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1889 ; ceased Apr., 1913.
- Roanoke (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 102 (Oct. 17, 1892).
- Latest issue consulted: Issue for Jan. 31, 1913.
- Microfilm available from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div., the University of Virginia, and the Library of Virginia.
- Publisher varies: World Printing Co., <1894-1913>.
- sn 95079485
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information