Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Charlottesville-Albemarle tribune. (Charlottesville, Va.) 1954-1992
Charlottesville, Va. (1954-1992)
Charlottesville-Albemarle tribune. : (Charlottesville, Va.) 1954-1992
- Place of publication:
- Charlottesville, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Randolph L. White
- Dates of publication:
-v. 38, no. 15 (Aug. 20, 1992).
Began with issue for Sept. 4, 1954.
- African Americans--Virginia--Charlottesville--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Albemarle County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Charlottesville (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Albemarle County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208011
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, and the University of Virginia.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 46 (Aug. 10, 1956).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 36, no. 3 (May 31, 1990).
- Publisher varies: Agnes White, Sept. 19, 1991-
- sn 95079521
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information