Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charlottesville daily chronicle. (Charlottesville, Va.) 1864-1865
Charlottesville, Va. (1864-1865)
The Charlottesville daily chronicle. : (Charlottesville, Va.) 1864-1865
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charlottesville, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.J. Hughes
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1864.
Ceased in June of 1865?
- Charlottesville (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microlfilm from the University of Virginia.
- Description based on: Issue for Nov. 16, 1864.
- Latest issue consulted: (Mar. 8, 1865).
- Publisher varies: N.B. Sanders & Co., <1865>.
- sn 95079528
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information