Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South Carolina temperance advocate and register of agriculture and general literature. (Columbia, S.C.) 1841-1851
Columbia, S.C. (1841-1851)
South Carolina temperance advocate and register of agriculture and general literature. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1841-1851
- Alternative Titles:
So. Carolina temperance advocate
South Carolina temperance advocate and register of agriculture, & c.
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I.C. Morgan
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1851?
New ser. vol. 3, no. 1 (July 15, 1841)-
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Temperance--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 12, no. 43 (May 1, 1851).
- Microfilm available from the University of South Carolina.
- Published for the State Temperance Society.
- Publisher varies: John G. Bowman, July 10, 1845-
- sn 95079550
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information