Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rail-road advocate. (Rogersville, Tenn.) 1831-1832
Rogersville, Tenn. (1831-1832)
Rail-road advocate. : (Rogersville, Tenn.) 1831-1832
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Rogersville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- An Association of Gentlemen
- Dates of publication:
V. 1, no. 1 (July 4, 1831)-v. 1, no. 26 (June 14, 1832).
- Hawkins County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Railroads--United States--Newspapers.
- Rogersville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Hawkins County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215417
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Published by a committee of 20 citizens of Rogersville and vicinity, to disseminate information on the practicability of constructing railroads ... "; Wm. A Walker, chairman of committee--cf. p. .
- Microfilm available from the Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- sn 95079560
View complete holdings information