Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The answer. (New York, NY) 1943-1948
New York, NY (1943-1948)
The answer. : (New York, NY) 1943-1948
- Place of publication:
- New York, NY
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Answer Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1943 ; ceased in 1948. Cf Ayer.
- Jewish nationalism--Newspapers.
- Jewish newspapers--New York (State)--New York.
- Jewish newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Zionism--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- "A non-sectarian approach to the problems of the Hebrew people in Europe and Palestine", -Oct. 11, 1946 ; "An American weekly dedicated to the struggle for Hebrew national liberation and the independence of Palestine", Oct. 18, 1946-
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13/14 (Dec. 5, 1943).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 44 (Dec. 10, 1948).
- Published an edition in France entitled, La Riposte, <1946>.
- Published as a monthly periodical, <1943>-Sept. 1946.
- sn 95079599
View complete holdings information