Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The enterprise [microform]. (North Platte, Neb.) 1873-1874
North Platte, Neb. (1873-1874)
The enterprise [microform]. : (North Platte, Neb.) 1873-1874
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- North Platte, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. LaMunyon and J.H. Peake
- Dates of publication:
-v. 7, no. 48 (Dec. 31, 1874).
Began in 1873.
- Lincoln County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- North Platte (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 4 (Feb. 8, 1873) = old ser., whole no. 267.
- Issues for Nov. 8, 1873-Dec. 31, 1874 called Vol. 6, no. 41-v. 7, no. 48.
- sn 95707176
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information