Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The journal of commerce. (New York, N.Y.) 1996-2000
New York, N.Y. (1996-2000)
The journal of commerce. : (New York, N.Y.) 1996-2000
- Alternative Titles:
Journal of commerce and commercial
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal of Commerce
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 406, no. 28,585 [i.e. Vol. 407, no. 28,693] (Apr. 1, 1996)-v. 424, no. 29,729 (May 31, 2000).
- Daily (except Saturday & Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States--Commerce--Newspapers.
- Issues for Apr. 1, 1996-May 31, 2000 also available online.
- Issues for Apr. 1-3, 1996, incorrectly called: v. 406, no. 28,585.
- Special report accompanies some issues.
- Split into an electronic publication called: JOC online; and a print weekly: JoC week.
- sn 96004953
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information