Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kakushu jiji = Colorado times. microfilm reel (Denver, Colo.) 1918-1969
Denver, Colo. (1918-1969)
Kakushu jiji = Colorado times. microfilm reel : (Denver, Colo.) 1918-1969
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- F.I. Kaihara
- Dates of publication:
Dai 1-gō (Taishō 7-nen 1-gatsu 7-ka [Jan. 7, 1918])-dai 10024-gō (Shōwa 44-nen 2-gatsu 10-ka [Feb. 10, 1969]).
<Mar. 24, 1945>-
- Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans--Colorado--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans--Illinois--Chicago--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Although not published at a relocation center, served as an important source of information for civilians at the Relocation center at Amache, Colo.
- In Japanese, Jan. 7, 1918-Aug. 18, 1942; chiefly in Japanese, some English, Aug. 20, 1942-Feb. 10, 1969.
- sn 96017219
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information