Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Volusian. (Deltona, Fla.) 1986-1992
Deltona, Fla. (1986-1992)
The Volusian. : (Deltona, Fla.) 1986-1992
- Place of publication:
- Deltona, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- News-Journal Corp.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 75 (June 30, 1992).
Began in 1986.
- Daily (Tuesday through Saturday)
- Deltona (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Volusia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving the communities of western Volusia County."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 82 (Aug. 1, 1986).
- Merged with: Sun news (De Land, Fla.) and: Enterprise to form: New Volusian.
- Other eds.: Daytona Beach morning journal, 1986; News-journal (Daytona Beach, Fla.), 1986-1992.
- sn 96027154
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information