Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Winter Haven daily news-chief. (Winter Haven, Fla.) 1948-1980
Winter Haven, Fla. (1948-1980)
Winter Haven daily news-chief. : (Winter Haven, Fla.) 1948-1980
- Alternative Titles:
Winter Haven Sunday news-chief
- Place of publication:
- Winter Haven, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Winter Haven Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 11, no. 12 (Nov. 2, 1980).
Began in 1948.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Polk County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Winter Haven (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 33, no. 30 (Nov. 1, 1948).
- Sunday issues carry separate numbering scheme, <1973>-1980.
- W.E. Rynerson, publisher.
- sn 96027366
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information